This page is a work in progress. Here is where we will be listing out top blogging resources to help you get the most traffic and earn money with your blog.
- Hostgator – We have used Hostgator for years as our webhost. They offer great pricing, reliable service and great help if needed.
- Google Adsense – A great place to start monetizing your blog. Google Adsense setup is relatively easy and of course free to get started. You don’t need a minimum number of views on your site. You can customize the look of the ads and tailor the size and format relatively easily.
- Clevergirls – Provides opportunities for sponsored blog posts for those with an established audience. Expanding their offering to display advertising, content syndication and video channels.
- Collective Bias-Social Fabric – A community which emphasizes relationship building with brands. They are looking specifically for bloggers that concentrate on storytelling, original photos and personal experiences. Not geared toward the giveaway or contest blogger.
- BlogHer Publishing Network – Premium ad network geared toward the female blogger. Requires an application to join. Check out their criteria here.
- Tomoson – Looking to do product reviews? This company specializes in connecting you with companies who provide products for bloggers to review. Just search for the type of product you would like to feature and apply.
- E-Junkie – E-junkie provides shopping cart and buy now buttons to let you sell downloads and tangible goods on your website or blog, eBay, Craigslist, social media such as Facebook, Google Plus or Myspace, and most other websites. You can also create an affiliate program for your products to encourage others to market your product as well.
Social Profile Tools
- Buffer-Buffer is a tool for helping you to manage your social content. It integrates with Twitter, Facebook and LinkeIn profiles and allows you to schedule content to all the networks with a push of a button. It also helps you find content to share by suggesting content for your social profiles. There is a free version but for all the features the cost is $10.00 per month.
- RaffleCopter – Billing itself as the world’s easiest way to run a giveway, this popular tool does surveys, giveaway, polls, etc. Easy to use and very popular in the blogging crowd. Low tier is less than $10.00 per month.
- Pagemodo – Build your social presence with this multi-faceted tool. It does cover photos, contests, custom Facebook tabs, post designer, and content aggregator. Free option as well as paid accounts starting at less than $5.00 per month.
- WooBox – Create contests, polls, tabs, group deals, and Facebook tabs. Even integrates Facebook advertising. Free option and paid options based on the number of Facebook fans.
- PostPlanner – Find engaging and trending content to share on your Facebook profile. Great way to build your Facebook reach without paid advertising. Free plan with limited features. Paid plans start at $29.00 per month.
- Clicky – For those paranoid about Google getting into their business, Clicky offers analytics and website visitor tracking similar to Google Analytics. See where your visitors are coming from and what they are doing on your site. There is a free plan for one site up to 3,000 views per day. Perfect for new bloggers.
- Google Analytics – See where people are coming from, what device they are using to view your site, and how they navigate through your site with Google Analytics. This free service from Google can be as simple or as complex as you want it to be.
- Fiverr – For $5.00 you can get logos, website help, marketing assistance, articles, images, videos, and pretty much anything else you can think of. Quality can vary so pay attention to reviews and stick with highly respected vendors. Fun to browse around as some of the offerings are rather unique….